How an online policy builder converts paper policies to online policies?
Policy Manuals have been around for a long time. If you asked someone to describe a policy manual in the past, most people would refer to a physical manual in a binder or a book.
This has changed as we shift from paper to electronic to save costs and look for easier ways to maintain and manage policies.
Most businesses went from using a binder and printed pages, to using an electronic format because it can save your organization hundreds to thousands of dollars every year.
How do I convert a paper policy to an online policy system?
How do I do standard operating SOP training online?
The idea of a big change like this can be daunting. When you have never done something it is difficult to know what is possible, what is realistic, and what others have done. Using an online policy building tool is easy, below is a checklist of the main steps to guide you when switching to online policies and online policy management.
Online Policy Building process:
- Choose from many format options using the online policy building tools. Do you want your policies displayed as text, images, PDF, audio, and/or video?
- Assemble materials in an electronic format. This is essentially getting the content from the paper onto a computer.
- Create an online account.
- Upload policy materials. Easily upload your content with setup help to get you accustomed to the policy management system
- Enable custom options using the online policy builder tools to make your training personalized to you needs. (testing, ROD, and sign off features)
- Online Policy Testing
- Live Use
When you are ready to talk about what's possible, the Contact Us page has an email form, or give us a call. Know what you need, click on the Express Rate Request to get the discussion started.
We look forward to hearing from you!