Setup Online Policy Review and Procedure Training
Is the number of policies in your organization increasing? For most businesses, there are new policies for compliance, safety and health, HR, and risk management policies. There are all of your standard operating procedures which ensure your processes are followed and drive quality production and performance.
Our ability to manage our policies effectively is a major challenge for most businesses. An online system for policy review and procedure training has 3 key benefits.
- It is the lowest cost delivery, even lower than printing polices, handing out for review and sign off and filing the completed policy documents.
- It is the fastest total time to completion as each person is able to complete the review and sign off at their own pace - compared to a group situation where the group moves at the pace of the slowest individual in the group. This saves everyone time.
- It is the most effective use of the Policy Manager’s time. The system sends out the notifications, monitors the logins, can send out reminders and renewals, and monitor’s and alerts the Policy Manager as each person completes their policy review and procedure training.
What do You need to do?
Once we have your policy materials we:
- Start with your Materials - getting your policy and procedure materials online means you need all your materials in an electronic format. What format are the materials in now? If you are using a paper format, workbook or binder you need to convert this to an electronic format such as, PowerPoint, Word doc, or PDF. Or maybe you make personal presentations that you record. Assemble the material, organize it into manageable portions and get it into an electronic format, ready to load.
- Do you want a knowledge test – using a test can be a good way to measure and confirm learning retention. Employees also like a testing option as it allows them to gage their knowledge and builds confidence. If you want a testing option, create a set of test questions to draw test questions from.
- Do you need a sign off – using a sign off can provide a more formal “proof of delivery”. When people have signed off it creates a stronger sense of duty to comply with the policy and procedures. How will they get access to your course? Are they going to sign up and purchase it online? Are you going to give them free access? How do you control who gets access and deliver their login credentials to them?
- Give Access to Your Employees – once you have the materials and testing in place you are ready for a controlled access delivery. This gives you the tracking control to know when each person is accessing the materials for review and testing. Controlled access means your policies and procedures are not sitting on your web site for anyone to see. It gives you better tracking and monitoring ability and greater security.
Want to get started, start here and start now
We provide full service and full support. We can assist you however you need, whatever it takes to get your policy and procedures set up online. And once you are set up we will still be there should any person need help. We don’t get a lot of support calls but when we do it’s nice to know you can still get the personal service.